Katie and Olivia, congratulations on your book being published! Just from reading the cover, it already has a ring of familiarity to it, but one that seems inviting and interesting. As I told Katie, my family is going on an extended vacation and my wife likes to read out loud as we travel down the road. I just looked for it at amazon.com and when I didn't find it, I Googled it and did not find it there either.
My wife says that the blurb about this being your first novel that was published might be a positive affirmation and understandably may also be what you plan to have on the cover when it does get published.
Please let me know if this book has indeed been published and if so where I can purchase a copy of Freak to read while on vacation. I play Superhero City with Katie and have been a fan of Superheroes as long as I can remember, but I also have read and like forgotten realms literature especially the ones written by R. A. Salvatore.
I wish you both much success with this book and its subsequent sequel. Again, please let me know if this book has been published and where I can purchase a copy.
May God Bless you both in all your future endeavors. Michael Gardner
Michael - the book has yet to be published - you are correct in saying that it's what we PLAN on having on the book when it is published. We got two proof copies, but both agree, upon further investigation, that the book still needs quite a bit of work before going out to the general public!!! Keep following the novel, though - we'll keep you updated on the progress! :D
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKatie and Olivia, congratulations on your book being published! Just from reading the cover, it already has a ring of familiarity to it, but one that seems inviting and interesting. As I told Katie, my family is going on an extended vacation and my wife likes to read out loud as we travel down the road. I just looked for it at amazon.com and when I didn't find it, I Googled it and did not find it there either.
ReplyDeleteMy wife says that the blurb about this being your first novel that was published might be a positive affirmation and understandably may also be what you plan to have on the cover when it does get published.
Please let me know if this book has indeed been published and if so where I can purchase a copy of Freak to read while on vacation. I play Superhero City with Katie and have been a fan of Superheroes as long as I can remember, but I also have read and like forgotten realms literature especially the ones written by R. A. Salvatore.
I wish you both much success with this book and its subsequent sequel. Again, please let me know if this book has been published and where I can purchase a copy.
May God Bless you both in all your future endeavors. Michael Gardner
Michael - the book has yet to be published - you are correct in saying that it's what we PLAN on having on the book when it is published. We got two proof copies, but both agree, upon further investigation, that the book still needs quite a bit of work before going out to the general public!!! Keep following the novel, though - we'll keep you updated on the progress! :D
ReplyDelete